Complete Closure of Major Manufacturer of Heat Exchangers (Day 1)
Metal Fabrication, Welding, and Machine Tools (Day 1)
CNC Bridge Mill, CNC Plasma & Burning Tables, Plate Rolls, Welding Manipulators, Positioners & Turning Rolls, (60+) Millers & Lincoln Welders, Vertical Turret Lathes & Boring Mills, Radial Arm Drills and Much More
4141 S. Jackson Ave.
Awea LP-5021 Bridge-Type CNC Vertical Machining Center, S/N LP51903 (New 2019), Travels: X-196.85"; Y-82.68"; Z-29.92", Table Size: 197.64" x 79.13",…
Multicam 6000 CNC Plasma Cutting Table (New 2018), 8' x 22' Table, 10' Table Extension, with Hypertherm HPR130XD Plasma Power…
Farr Camfil Gold Series Dust Collector, S/N 181149-01 (New 2018), 10-Filter, 15-HP
Koike-Aronson IK-1500CE Flame Cutting System
Dreis & Krump 750F12 750-Ton x 16' Hydraulic Press Brake, S/N H1455, 12' Between Housings, 8" Wide Bed, with Reflex…
Webb 24L-2310 10' x 1-5/8" Initial Pinch-Type Mechanical Plate Bending Roll, S/N 6490, Roll Diameter: 24" (Top), Pneumatic Drop End,…
Webb 9L-1308 8' x 5/8" Initial Pinch-Type Mechanical Plate Bending Roll, S/N , Roll Diameter: 12" (Top), Pneumatic Drop End,…
Webb 3L-8004 4' x 7/16" Initial Pinch-Type Mechanical Plate Bending Roll, S/N , w/ Air Drop End, Pendant Control
Marvel 81A10/PC Vertical Band Saw, S/N E-399510PC-W, w/ PCII Programmable Control, 10' Infeed & Outfeed Roller Conveyors, Adjustable Stock Stop,…
Preston-Eastin MA-1212HD 12' x 12' Welding Manipulator
Preston-Eastin MA-99HD 12' x 12' Welding Manipulator
View Metal Fabrication, Welding, and Machine Tools (Day 2) to see featured equipment for the second day of our 2 day event.
CNC Bridge-Type Vertical Machining Center
- Awea LP-5021 (New 2019)
- Multicam 6000 CNC Plasma Cutting System (New 2018), 8’ x 22’ Bed
- Koike-Aronson IK-1500CE Burning Machines (2-Available)
- Dreis & Krump 750-Ton x 16’ Hydraulic Press Brake
- Webb 10’ x 1-5/8” Plate Bending Roll
- Webb 8’ x 5/8” Plate Bending Roll
- Webb 4’ x 7/16” Plate Bending Roll
- Niagara 6’ x 3/8” Shear
- Aronson 12’ x 12’ Manipulator
- Preston-Eastin 12’ x 12’ Manipulator (2-Available)
- Webb 12’ x 12’ Manipulator
- Aronson 8’ x 8’ Manipulator
- Lincoln Seam Tracking Welding System
- Aronson 50,000-Lb Positioner
- Webb 5,000-Lb Positioner
- Aronson 2,500-Lb & 1,000-Lb Positioners
- Aronson 120,000-Lb
- Preston-Eastin 60,000-Lb (2-Available)
- Webb 12’ Fit Up Rolls
- (50+) Miller Welders – up to 1000-Amp, w/Feeds (as New as 2019)
- (15+) Lincoln Welders – up to 1500-Amp, w/Feeds (as New as 2017)
- (10) Thermal Dynamics & Hypertherm Plasma Cutters
- Phoenix Slant Mill 26/72 CNC Vertical Turning Center
- Bullard Dynatrol 124” VTL, CNC
- Bullard 74” VTL
- Dorries 64” VTL
- G&L 48” VTL
- Bullard 46” VTL
- G&L 36” VTL
- G&L 15V & 10V VBM’s (8-Available)
- Carlton 5A, 4A and 3A - up to 12’ x 26”
- Cincinnati-Bickford 19”
- Genie & Skyjack Man Lifts
- 5-Ton A-Frame Portable Gantry Cranes
- PDS Bar Tech PCE-630 Heat Treat Power Control Unit (New 2020)
- Large Quantity of Lifting / Rigging Equipment
- Large Quantity of Welding Accessories
In partnership with:
Equipment Location: 4141 S. Jackson Ave., Tulsa, OK 74107
Monday, November 8, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CDT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 205-368-8005 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days for small items: November 11 - December 3, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time. Removal days for items requiring a rigger: November 11 - December 17, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Note: The facility will be closed from November 24 - 26 for the holiday. No removal or onsite work will be allowed.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.