Presses, Thermoformers, Metal Fab, Machine Tools, and Wire Processing
Presses, Thermoformers, Metal Fab, Robotic Welding, Machine Tools, and Wire Processing
MAAC Thermoformers, Hydraulic Presses, Amada CNC Press Brake, Lincoln / Fanuc Robotic Welding Systems, Sheet Metal Fab, Welders, Machine Tools, Ovens, Finishing, Wire Harness Processing, and Support Equipment
2000 Weber Drive
Spanco 1-Ton Jib Crane, w/ CM 1000kg Electric Hoist (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading…
Grieve NB-350 Electric Oven, 28" Wide x 24" Deep x 18" High Chamber, Max Temp: 350°F, 115 Volt (Disconnected and…
Custom Fabricated Aluminum Adjustable Height Work Bench, 36" x 33.5" (Buyer responsible to pay for loading and shipping.)
Manual Lift Table, 18" x 18" (Buyer responsible to pay for loading and shipping.)
Genie IWP-20S Electric Manlift, S/N IWP12-8931 (New 2012), Max Load: 350-Lbs, Max Platform Height: 20'3" (Buyer responsible to pay for…
Vestil HDC-900-IDC Hydraulic Drum Crusher, S/N S985655 (New 2013) (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading…
Domino A200+ Inkjet Printer, S/N W2A10154, Mounted On Cart, 7" x 8" Traversing Work Table (Disconnected and removed from service.…
Delta Rockwell 34-450 10" Unisaw Table Saw, S/N DX9394 (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading…
Chicago Electric 1121 Parts Washer, 20-Gallon, 115 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading and…
CTD M225 12" Mitre Cut Off Saw, S/N 4373, 230/460 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay…
Wilton Cobra 350 Chop Saw, S/N 11340, w/ Dust Collector (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for…
Apex 20" Disc Sander, S/N 3215, 230/460 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading and…
HDT DS-20 20" Disc Sander, S/N 405906, 230/460 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading…
Rockwell/Delta 70-6X0 20" Drill Press, S/N I546460, 17.5" x 28" Table, 230/460 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible…
Delta 17-900 16.5" Drill Press, S/N R 9229, 12" x 12" Table, 115 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer…
Dake TB-16 16" Bench Top Drill Press, S/N 1111036, 9" x 9" Table, 115 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service.…
(2) Stephan Badder 2" Bench Top Belt Sanders, 2-HP, 460 Volt, on Bench (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible…
(2) Burr King 760 2" Belt Grinders, on Table (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to pay for loading…
(2) Burr King 760 2" Belt Grinders, S/N BK-25658, 1-HP Motors, on Table w/ Dust Collector (Buyer responsible to pay…
Filter 1 BFSB-6-5 Benchtron Downdraft Table, w/ Bader BIII 2" Belt Sander (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to…
Baldor 762 7" Double End Pedestal Grinder, S/N W6-92, 0.5-HP, 115 Volt, w/ Blower & Dust Collection Bag (Disconnected and…
Baldor 762 7" Double End Pedestal Grinder, S/N W4-93, 0.5-HP, 115 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to…
Startrite 17" Vertical Bandsaw, S/N 0193, 17.5" x 24" Table, 415 Volt (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to…
Delta/Rockwell 6-Head Gang Drill, 24" x 125" Table, 8" Throat, Coolant Pump (Disconnected and removed from service. Buyer responsible to…
Assets Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of Safran Seats USA, one of the world’s leading suppliers of seating for passenger and technical aircraft seats.
- MAAC C43S Comet Thermoforming Machines (New 2007 & 2005) (3-Available)
- Greenerd 500-Ton Hydraulic 4-Post
- Phoenix 20-Ton Hydraulic Gap Frame
- Pressmaster 12-Ton Hydraulic Gap Frame (3-Available)
- Johnson 60-Ton OBI
- Amada RG-35S CNC Press Brake
- (2) Lincoln / Fanuc Robotic Welding Systems
- Erco 476 Sheet Metal Stretcher
- Onsrud A-1036 Router
- Ferranti-Sciaky 100-KVA Spot Welder
- Sciaky 100-KVA Spot Welder
- Miller Dynasty 350 TIG Welder
- Miller Syncrowave 250DX Welders
- Bridgeport & Alliant 2-HP Vertical Mills (3-Available)
- Hardinge DV-59 Lathe
- Cammann C-86 Metal Disintegrator
- Burr-King & Bader Belt Grinders (7-Available)
- Apex & NDT 20” Disc Sanders
- Baldor 7” Double-End Grinders
- Rockwell 3 & 6-Head Gang Drills
- Rockwell, Delta & Dake Drill Presses
- Grieve 333 Electric Ovens (2-Available)
- Empire PF3642 Pro Finish Blast Cabinets (7-Available)
- Domino A200+ Inkjet Printer/Coder
- Sheffield HC-530 Automatic Strip Cutters
- Dust & Mist Collectors
- AMTI Slice 141 Heat Shrink Tubing Cutter (New 2015)
- Tri-Star Technologies TAC 17X Automatic Crimper (New 2019)
- Filabot EX2 Filament Extruder (New 2017 - Like New)
- Hakko 485 Flow Soldering System (New 2019)
- Laselec Braido 24 Overbraider (New 2018)
- 3D Systems ProJet SD3510 3D Printer (New 2015), w/ Finisher
- C.Davis GWT-202 Crimpers
- Raychem IR-550 Infrared Heaters
In Partnership with:
Monday, November 15, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CDT), or earlier by appointment
Contact: John Magnuson | 847-927-2129 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: November 29 - December 10, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.