CNC Lasers & CNC Press Brakes
CNC Lasers & CNC Press Brakes
Mitsubishi 6-kW & 4.5-kW Lasers w/ Automation System, (2) Mitsubishi 4-kW Lasers w/ Automation System, (3) Finn Power 65 & 100-Ton Servo Electric 7-Axis CNC Press Brakes, Cincinnati 135-Ton x 12' Press Brake
1004 E. Illinois Street
Finn Power E-Brake 65-2550 HS TS 1, 65-Ton x 100" 7-Axis CNC Servo Press Brake, S/N M1065, 2006, with 290…
Finn Power E-Brake 65-2550 HS TS 1, 65-Ton x 100" 7-Axis CNC Servo Press Brake, S/N M1108, 2007, with 290…
Finn Power E-Brake 100-3100 TS 1, 100-Ton x 10' 7-Axis CNC Servo Press Brake, S/N M1113, 2007, with 290 mm…
Cincinnati 135CBx10 135-Ton x 12' Hydraulic Press Brake, S/N 42478, with 10' Between Housings, 8" Stroke, Pendant Mounted Finger Tip…
BULK SALE: Mitsubishi (2) Laser Cell with FMS Tower and Loading System (Including Lots 6, 7, 8, 9 - Subject…
Cutting System, S/N 6830NX0044, 2009, with ML60CF-R CO2 Laser, S/N 6860CR0033, 5' x 10' Dual Shuttle Tables, X-Axis Travel 3200…
Cutting System, S/N 6830NX00040, 2008, with ML45CF-R CO2 Laser, S/N 6845CRD013, 5' x 10' Dual Shuttle Tables, X-Axis Travel 3200…
S/N 10215/50232-534) 2009/2004, with 12-Pallet/Stack Positions, Vacuum Lift/Transfer, Guarding, (2) 11,000 Lb. Manual Side Transfer Carts, 10' Belt Exit Conveyor…
with Guard Rails & Stairs (Mezzanine Only - No Other Assets Included) (Mezzanine will be Loaded onto Buyer's Truck for…
BULK SALE: Fully Automated CNC Laser Cell (Includes Lots 11, 12, 13, 14 – Subject to Piecemeal Bids)
BULK SALE: Mitsubishi (2) Laser Cell with FMS Tower and Loading System (Including Lots 11, 12, 13, 14 - Subject…
Mitsubishi ML3718LVP(S) 4kW CO2 CNC Laser Cutting System, S/N 637LVPS032, 2004, with ML40CFX CO2 Laser, 6' x 12' Dual Shuttle…
Mitsubishi ML3718LVP(S) 4kW CO2 CNC Laser Cutting System, S/N 637LVPS033, 2004, with ML40CFX CO2 Laser, 6' x 12' Dual Shuttle…
Mitsubishi MSC III 83718C Tower & Transfer/Delivery System, S/N 5019-317, 2003, with 12-Pallet/Stack Positions, Vacuum Lift/Transfer, Guarding, (1) 11,000 Lb.…
Mezzanine 10' x 40' (Approx.) with Guard Rails & Stairs (Mezzanine Only - No Other Assets Included) (Mezzanine will be…
**Assets Available for Immediate Sale - Contact Tim to Make Offers.**
CNC Laser Cutting Systems (To be Offered in Bulk and Piecemeal)
- Mitsubishi ML3015NX 6-kW CO2 CNC Laser (New 2009), 5’ x 10’ Shuttle Tables - SOLD
- Mitsubishi ML3015NX 4.5-kW CO2 CNC Laser (New 2008), 5’ x 10’ Shuttle Tables - SOLD
- Mitsubishi FMSC III 3015 NX-R Fully-Automated Material Tower & Load/Unload System (New 2009) - SOLD
- (2) Mitsubishi ML3718LVP(S) 4-kW CO2 CNC Lasers, 6’ x 12’ Shuttle Tables
- Mitsubishi MSC III 83718C Fully-Automated Material Tower & Load/Unload System (New 2003)
- Finn Power E-Brake 100-3100TS1 100-Ton x 10' 7-Axis CNC Servo Electric Press Brake, (New 2007), w/ Power Ram Clamping
- (2) Finn Power E-Brake 65-2550HSTS1 65-Ton x 9'4" 7-Axis CNC Servo Electric Press Brakes, (New 2007/2006), w/ Power Ram Clamping
- Cincinnati 135-Ton x 12’ CNC Hydraulic Press Brake, w/ Hurco AutoBend 7 Gauging
In partnership with:
All Machines will be Disassembled & Loaded onto Buyer's Truck for No Charge
Buyer is Responsible to Provide Oversight and Direction to Rigger during Disassembly
Equipment Location: 1004 E. Illinois Street, Assumption, IL 62510
Monday, November 15, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CDT), or earlier by appointment
Contact: Tim Pfister | 847-404-2823 | Tim@integra-as.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: November 17 - December 10, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time. In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, the facility will be closed on November 25th and 26th. No removal or onsite work will be allowed.
- All machines will be disassembled & loaded onto buyer's truck for NO CHARGE. Buyer is responsible to provide oversight and direction to rigger during disassembly.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Transportation / Logistics
Director of Logistics