BCN Technical Services
Service & Repair Division of Major Stamping Press Manufacturer
CNC Machine Tools, New Showroom Gap Frame & Straight-Side Presses, Metalworking and Support Equipment
1004 East State St
Populating lots for archived auction...
NEW Gap Frame Presses
- Bliss C1-160 176-Ton
- Bliss C1-80H 88-Ton
- Bliss C1-60H 66-Ton
- (2) Bliss SC2-250-96-36 275-Ton
- Vision Wide NF-5223, 80” x 196.9”, Fanuc Oi-MF (2016)
- Union TC110, 4.3” Spindle (2002)
- Toshiba Shibaura BP13B(P7), 5.1” Spindle (1995)
- Hermle C40U 5-Axis (2004)
- Hermle C600U 5-Axis (2000)
- Okuma LB45-IIC, 35.4” x 41.7”
- Mazak Powermaster 2500U, 34.2” x 39.4” Flat Bed
- Kellenberger 1000U Universal
- Charmilles Robofil 2020 SI 5-Axis
- Charmilles Robofil 6020 SI 5-Axis
- LeBlond 28” x 108”
- Clausing 20” x 45”
- TOS 19.7” x 39.3”
- Cincinnati 2CC10 10’ x ¼”
***In partnership with: Revelation Machinery: https://revelationmachinery.com/
Equipment Location: 1004 E. State Street, Hastings, MI 49058
Inspection: Mon., April 19, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, or earlier by appointment
- A buyer`s premium of 16% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. View tax information for this sale. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
ALL ASSETS SOLD "AS-IS, WHERE-IS".
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERs ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Removal days: April 22 - May 14, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Terms and Conditions section below.